TemplatesBranding Templates Website Templates Fonts
RESOURCESTemplate Customizations Clean Sweep
Little Forest Squarespace Template
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $275.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Building your own website has never been so easy! Just install, customize and launch LITTLE FOREST - a fully customizable, SEO friendly, responsive website template for Squarespace!
With Squarespace’s easy to use, drag and drop visual builder, you’ll be able to see the changes you’re making in real time and create a one of a kind website that won’t fall through the cracks!
Hop into the designer's seat with our easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and customize your own logo, colors, fonts, images, navigation menu, backgrounds and layouts like a pro!
If you get stuck, just give us a shout! All Red Met Yellow Creative products come with full tech support and customer service with heart!
Squarespace Templates are installed in 3 simple steps:
1. Purchase/upgrade your Squarespace account to the Squarespace Business, Basic Commerce or Advanced Commerce Plan.
This is necessary for us to do any installations, so make sure you're squared away! The Personal Plan will not work with our templates.
2. Fill out the Squarespace Installation Form sent to you after purchase!
Worried about privacy? Feel free to use a temporary password during installation or contact us for more information.
3. Start customizing your template!
Installation takes 3-5 business days! Once installation is complete, you will receive an email with easy to follow customization instructions explaining how to add in your own website content and photos!
Things to know:
- Photoshop Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
- Included in your download is an Instructional PDF as a simple guide for you to create something perfect for your business!
Need it up fast or just not feeling up to the task? Check out our CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGES or CONTACT US!
© Red Met Yellow Creative | Photography by Tara Pearce Photography