Thistle Squarespace Collection
The Thistle Squarespace Collection is an instant download of the entire Thistle Suite, complete with an Expert Install of your Squarespace Website Template! Streamline your business easily with a cohesive collection ready to be customized by you! The fully layered Photoshop files let you become the designer, by adding in your own business name, editing the color palette, and replacing fonts.
This instant digital download includes:
- Thistle Squarespace Template (more details)
- Thistle Marketing Suite (more details)
- Thistle Holiday Printable (more details)
- Thistle Squarespace Investment Page Template
- Thistle Squarespace Reviews Page Template
- Thistle Squarespace Press Page Template
Things to know:
- Reference the more details links to the right of each template that is included in your download. These links will give a fuller and more detailed description of each of the individual templates.
- All Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS or higher.
- Included in your download are Instructional PDFs as a simple guide for you to create something perfect for your business!
- Links to the fonts used are included in your download. All fonts are free downloads.
- Page Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
- Page Templates are partly Photoshop files and partly Squarespace Blocks. Per the instructions, the Photoshop file will be added to your website as a flattened image. This means you cannot add links within the design. You may add ALT text to this image if you feel you need additional SEO. The part of the template that contains buttons will include areas to add links.
- This template is compatible with Squarespace only.
- Squarespace Collections are sold more than once.
Due to the nature of this product, under any circumstances, refunds are not given. You may not resell, redistribute, or use this template in any way other than for your business.
© Red Met Yellow Creative | Photography by Ciara Richardson Photography